Mother and No-Other

Mama you,

Burnt my soul,
Turned me into ashes
Left me alone in this world,
Closed your eyes towards me,
Showed me the door out,
Hit me hard, put me down many a times,
Never let me to love you,
Never wanted me to love you.

She,
Burnt me so I can light others,
Made me ashes, so I can be so light,
Left me alone, so I can face the whole world,
Closed her eyes and opened mine,
The outdoor to become one with nature,
Hit me hard, so I can take the pain,
Put me down, so I can raise every time i fall,
No love, so i can never get hurt more,
Never wanted to love you,
Cause you knew that I would hate you one day-
For all the things you did to me.


Tell me MOTHER,

Were you so intelligent and I was so ignorant?
You understood me and my future in all aspects.
I never understood you and I hated you as much as I can.

Sorry MOTHER.
MOTHER - I have NO-Other.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.