I am so many people’s dark secret and that is why I don’t get to see the light.


Wonder what is wrong all along
Maybe it is me all the way
Would things be different, if a few things didn’t happen?
I believe it wouldn’t be any different.

Because these things are meant to happen.
It won't stop. It will never. Not even a faintest chance.
Did we fall in love or am I just another person?
I’m just another person, whom you cared a little bit extra.


Do I feel pain now? Yes, extreme pain!
But better than the ones I already have.
And all that saying, we are meant to be.
Fascinating ones! Now, as usual, I must move on
As if nothing happened between you and me.

At least you gave me a No after these years of love
What do I do now? Just move on with my life?
Even the other problems aren’t over yet
And now I must deal with this new one,
Which is very painful. What do I do now?

Be Sad? Loathe? Drink? Curse? Sleep and be back to work?
Haven’t I done that before? I think I must do it again.
To whom do I share the pain?
After all, I’m just another person in everyone’s life.

On one hand, bad things are ending.
On the other bad things are beginning.
There is no middle ground.
I am so many people’s dark secret and that is why
I don’t get to see the light.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.