I think it is best I look up to you!


When the winds of good are taking the mainsail
We walk right to it, just to miserably fail. 
The winds in favor are now turning red
And this is where the synecdoche of life is said.

I now wonder how to turn the tides
Everything is closing in from all the sides.
In the darkness, I see a light far away
Hoping to reach, I sway and sway. 

The speckle and the sparkle, is always there. 
I see you. I’m hoping to reach you, ‘cause you are light. 
My life-boat is stranded and I'm stuck here. 
The only solace is your sight. 

My boat was not supposed to see light.
Yet, it saw! And now I realize, you were not just light.
The boat was not destined to reach the light. 
Because you are the starlight. 

So I think it is best I look up to you! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.