Let’s see each other, hold hands and run as far as we could


We never chose our lives, yet we were there
Smiling and enduring, marching forward nowhere
All we had was a footpath
Tis was not easy, but we still did the math
Learned to stumble, crawl and walk again shielded
And finally, when we meet, we are blindfolded
Standing all alone! I could hear you speak
You can hear me speak.  We are not weak
‘Cause we have each other’s voice to listen.

With all whooshing air, rustling leaves, birds chirping,
Sly foxes and bad mouth baboons, howling and screaming.
(Let’s freeze here. This is my version. When you feel like writing your version, write; so I’ll know)
I want to come closer to you, take off your blindfold,
As you will take off mine. Let’s see each other,
Hold hands and run as far as we could
And when it is time, we shall still hold hands forever.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.