Be your voice and someone else’s too.






What I THINK of LOVE!

I have been looking for you.

I see you in the tiniest details.

I see you in all genders.

I see you in all beings.


You are everywhere.

You are here.

You are there.

You are the dust.

You are the observable universe.


What LOVE says to US!

You may reason me.

You can try to reason.

Reasons don’t last.

Some may say chemical hearts.

I’m beyond reason and comprehension. 


Take me when I am there. 

Touch everything and everyone with me. 

I’m for all. 

I’m beyond science. 

I am what you think. 


Yes, I know this is one of the dumbest compositions.

Yet, I want everyone to know that we all try, fail, try, fail…

Making people believe that you are always successful is the dumbest thing. 

We have our flaws, hardships, failures, unsuccessful attempts…

Let your circle know that we are not geometric shapes to fit with precision. 

Show them your unsuccessful attempts as well. 

Share them and let them also know that, we are all struggling.

Be your voice and someone else’s too. 


In the end, we are all judged by the courage of our hearts. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.