Accidental Encounters! Conversation! Menstrual Cups!


That was an accidental encounter and I’m glad I had one with a thoughtful person, Mirdhula (Her Alter Ego).

I shared her my blog post about Menstruation, which I penned a couple of years back (though I did not write them 😊 I gathered information from few of my friends and quoted).


After reading, she shared her views, which I’m quoting.

  • About that comment, I felt a considerate amount of Honor to Napkins and periods
  • These cups have changed my perception
  • I started it to use by Feb 2019
  • The best thing I have done to myself 
  • I have been using napkins since my first period. That's what you do you start blindly believing your mother. I was using ultra-thin napkins before understanding my flow, my cycle. As years passed by, I moved into hostel when I was 15. When I had to buy my own napkin, I was excited to buy maxi pads
  • Maxi pads were comfortable and less irritating
  • I would get rashes at vaginal vicinity due to chemicals from those napkins
  • I tried various napkins to overcome my difficulties during periods. A few months ago, I came across cloth pads and mensural cups
  • I am excited and propagating about these cups

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

No comments

Powered by Blogger.