Let our minds be naked! Blessed! Let us all become Divine. #repost


The mind is full of complexities,
I try to differentiate between good and bad.
I try and I try, but I’m always unsuccessful.
As I said, the mind is full of complexities,
I’m not able to differentiate what is good and what is bad.

The mind is plain glass.
I can see things clearly but I’m uncertain of what it is.
Yes, I’m certain of uncertainty, Uncertain of Certainty,
When I’m certain of my mind, I am a Plain glass.
When I’m uncertain, I transmute myself into a mirror.

The mind is an Earpiece.
They have something in personal for everybody
My earpiece plays me melancholy every time.
I don’t listen to anybody. To Anybody.
Even my mind.

The mind is full of perplexities.
Perplexed of the opposite sex, of love and hatred.
Perplexed of the mind, Perplexed of the nudities of thoughts,
Perplexed of the Oddities of the mind, Weird thoughts of a free mind,
Perplexed by the perplexities.

The mind is all about Understanding.
If you can understand yourself, then it is easy to understand me.
If you can understand the nakedness of your mind,
Then you can understand the nakedness of my thoughts.
Let our minds be naked! Blessed! Let us all become Divine.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.