The New Waters Are Coming! Me will be remembered!



The strong whirly tides are coming.

Passing, taking pieces of the whole.

Ships, boats, canoes, kayaks are sailing 

Cutting all the waters with their pole.


All seats are empty, when I look back.

To ‘em all, thanks for cutting me a slack.

Not going to think of the things I lack.

Good, bad, yes, no, memories, a huge pack. 


All lifeforms are experiencing existentialism,

Swimming, procreating, keeping things in order

Biting thru’ all nets to cross borders

The lives, the waters, you and me, altruism. 


I am standing here now, NOW

Hoping to see something wow, WOW

Let me be remembered as a person with nothing to hide

And as “Never Born, Never Died”.


i was never born!

i will never die!

I will die!

I will never be born again.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.