LET’S STITCH ART/HEART WITH OUR NEEDLES



We are all staged for a good gamble,

Winning and losing doesn’t matter,

Participating and indulging; to ramble 

Our lives with one another, is all that matters.


We have lost our loved ones,

We have lost track of time,

We are past impressing others,

We are here. You are here. I’m here

Writing for you, for us, for all of us

Asking to be my treasure, that I was 

Seeking all these years.


I never knew I should search for a needle

In the haystack. I never knew 

There was one. Accidental Encounters.

I was lost. I was playing the fiddle

For someone to find me. The needle found me.


How blessed should I be to have found

The needle. I’m truly blessed.

So here I’m, asking you,

Let me be your needle of love.

Let’s stitch art/heart with our needles.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.