Gender Roles Stereotyping : Stream of Consciousness


16/09/2018 

A special mention to Anusha Ramakrishnan

Though I was against all gender roles stereotyping, this person made it very clear and sound.

I was listening to this song Edhuvaraiyo from Kolamaavu Kokila.

Lyrics “nee patthu aambalaiku samam” which translates to ‘you (referring women) are equal to 10 men’


My question….

Why always compare women to men?

Are both not superior in their own way?

I totally disagree with this …. Comparing women to men and men to women…

Wait…

Do they actually compare men to women? (I don’t know who THEY are… a myth I guess)

NO

But WHY

Superior EGO?

No

Then why?

When I defy gender roles, people call me names…

I don’t give a shit…

When both the genders are equally superior, why compare?

Next thought.

Genders…

377

Love is love...

I’m not a person who is concerned about a being’s orientation…

If your heart has a portion of love… that is more than enough for me…

As I said, gender stereotyping… I mean stereotyping alone

Jumping to totally a random thought…

Update: 26/09/2018.

I don’t remember. Good Night





No comments

Powered by Blogger.